Shipping & goods-forwarding
Port of Køge houses a broad range of shipping agents with extensive experience with all types of shipping activities – from traditional shipbroking to complete logistical solutions.
All shipping companies linked to Port of Køge are experienced and very familiar with the port facilities and local suppliers.
- Full-service shipbroking.
- Line agency, including booking, documents, communication, and EDI.
- Ship chartering for all types of transport.
- Goods-forwarding, including customs clearance and shipping by land, air, or sea.
- Stevedoring, including loading, unloading, cargo handling and warehouse activities.
- Complete multimodal door-to-door transport solutions.
- Logistical solutions involving transport, transshipment, storage and distribution.
A number of companies at the port provide various forms of goods forwarding – from customs clearance to transport solutions, warehousing services and total transport- and logistic solutions.
List of companies who handle shipping and cargo in the of Port of Køge
Baltic Shipping Company A/S
Baltic kaj 1A, DK-4600 Køge, Danmark
T: +45 3996 0800
Blue Water Shipping A/S
Ventrupparken 8b, – DK-2670 Greve, Danmark
T: +46 5336 5239
GAC Denmark A/S
Hummeltoftevej 49 – DK- 2830 Virum, Danmark
T: +45 3374 7515
Holship Danmark A/S
Baltic Kaj 5 – DK-4600 Køge, Danmark
T: +45 5663 3377
SDK Shipping A/S
Havnen 12 – DK-4600 Køge, Danmark
T: +45 5665 0006
Wind Shipping Aps
Valdemarshaab 11 – DK- 4600 Køge, Danmark
T: +45 5663 1999
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org